At Terrex Seismic, our core business is providing high-quality, low-cost, onshore and transition zone 2D, 3D and 4D seismic data acquisition services.
We use the most advanced techniques available safely and with minimal impact to the environment, landholders and cultural heritage.
Our clients continue to choose Terrex Seismic because of our proven track record delivering projects:
- On time
- On budget
- In compliance with governmental, and client imposed, environmental and cultural heritage regulations as well as industry best practices
The areas we service include:
- All States and Territories of Australia
- South East Asia
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
We set about finding answers to complex subsurface imaging questions in challenging environments.
Since the early 1980s, Terrex Seismic has assisted companies achieve their seismic exploration objectives by producing high-quality 2D and 3D geological images.
Advanced technology allows us to image structures ranging from 50 metres to 50 kilometres below the earth’s surface quickly, cost-effectively and eco-friendly than previously feasible.
Our core business of seismic data acquisition encompasses project design and planning, line preparation, surveying, environmental monitoring, recording, infield data quality assurance & quality control, and post survey line restoration services.
Trusted project management
Terrex Seismic provides expert project management services throughout all our seismic acquisition projects. We successfully manage third party subcontractors that may be required on projects including but not limited to land access and permitting services, flora and fauna spotter-catchers, line preparation services, mobile weed hygiene facilities, traffic management, fencing, paramedic services and final data processing & interpretation.
We have a successful track record spanning four decades in each of these key metrics:
- Delivering seismic projects safely
- Delivering seismic projects on time
- Delivering seismic projects on budget
- Delivering seismic projects within environmental and cultural heritage constraints imposed by regulatory regimes
In addition to our core business, Terrex Seismic can offer the following auxiliary services:
- Provision of Seismic Sources for VSPs and Checkshot Surveys
- Microseismic monitoring
- Field project management including permitting
- Provision and management of mobile field camps