Seismic Vibe Technician/Mechanic
Terrex Seismic is Australia’s leading seismic exploration company conducting seismic acquisition on behalf of clients within the oil, gas and mineral sectors. We are currently seeking a permanent full time Seismic Vibe Technician to join our team based in Brisbane and operating nationwide.
We operate a fleet of seismic vibrators including AHV-IV and EnviroVibe Vibrators for our projects across Australia. This role is required to complete maintenance work on the vibes in the conditions pertaining to the Australian climate at each project location. Terrex Seismic operates from either Mobile Camps or Town Camps and the Vibe Technician is expected to be able to work at each of these facilities.
- Ensures vehicles are equipped with project specified safety equipment
- Inspect and repair vibrators as required
- Orientate Vibrator Operators with respect to their individual machines as well as safety factors
- Ensure integrity of vibrator sweep
- Repair vibrators in the field as required including flat tyres
- Maintain a preventative maintenance schedule for the vibrators
- Actively attend and participate in all safety meetings
- Understands and agrees to observe the items outlined on the company safety, operational and orientation guidelines.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Diesel Mechanic Qualifications
- Current HR License
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Team building and training skills
Offered remuneration will be $120,000+ base salary per annum dependant on skills and experience, plus 9.5% superannuation.
How to apply and for more information
Should you wish to apply for this role please provide you current resume and cover letter by following the provided link above.
Join the Terrex Seismic LinkedIn community and follow our news in real time.
51 - 200 Employees
BENEATH THE AUSTRALIA ALPS
Terrex Seismic are very proud of the part we played to help discover the dynamic geological processes that are making the Australia Alps. Conducting the Southeast Lachlan Deep Crustal Seismic Reflection Survey, Terrex Seismic played a part in helping Geoscience Australia; and the Victorian Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions discover the dynamic geological processes […]
AEGC 2019: Data to Discovery
Terrex Seismic is pleased to be a Silver Sponsor & Exhibitor at the second Australasian Exploration Geoscience Conference. The second Australasian Exploration Geoscience Conference (AEGC) will be held at the Crown Perth from Monday 2, to Thursday 5, September and is the largest petroleum and mineral geoscience conference in Australasia. The theme for the conference […]