Seismic Experienced Personnel (Onshore) Required
Terrex Seismic is one of the world’s most experienced seismic contractors, having worked for the last 38 years in every major Australian onshore sedimentary basin as well as in numerous other locations around the world. We deliver the most innovative seismic data acquisition solutions to the oil & gas, minerals, coal and research sectors.
Our core business of seismic data acquisition encompasses project design and planning, line preparation, surveying, environmental monitoring, recording, infield data quality assurance & quality control, and post survey line restoration services. Our employees are contracted from both regional town and remote mobile camp based operations throughout Australia.
Due to a significant increase in project activity, we are currently seeking applicants with prior work experience in the seismic industry in the following positions:
- Crew Manager / Project Manager
- HSE Advisor
- Field Geophysicist
- Observer / Junior Observer
- Data Transcriber / Instrument Technician
- Vibrator Technician
- Diesel Mechanic
- Surveyor / GPS Operator
- Vibrator Operator
- Heavy Vehicle / Supply Driver
- Line Crew
- Australian Manual (C) class driver licence – All Positions
- Australian Heavy Rigid (HR) driver licence – Vibrator Operator, Mechanic, Supply Driver Positions
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and police check
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experienced onshore seismic acquisition personnel (offshore considered)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team
- Standard 11 Mine Safety Induction (Surface) – not essential
- 4WD Driver training
- First Aid training
- Ability to work in harsh conditions and remote areas throughout Australia
All positions are fly in/fly out, field rosters vary based on both client and project requirements though are typically 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off.
For further information about our company please view our website: www.terrexseismic.com
How to apply
Interested applicants meeting the criteria are requested to submit a resume and cover letter (essential) outlining your qualifications and previous experience in a similar role through the link provided.
Join the Terrex Seismic LinkedIn community and follow our news in real time.
51 - 200 Employees
BENEATH THE AUSTRALIA ALPS
Terrex Seismic are very proud of the part we played to help discover the dynamic geological processes that are making the Australia Alps. Conducting the Southeast Lachlan Deep Crustal Seismic Reflection Survey, Terrex Seismic played a part in helping Geoscience Australia; and the Victorian Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions discover the dynamic geological processes […]
AEGC 2019: Data to Discovery
Terrex Seismic is pleased to be a Silver Sponsor & Exhibitor at the second Australasian Exploration Geoscience Conference. The second Australasian Exploration Geoscience Conference (AEGC) will be held at the Crown Perth from Monday 2, to Thursday 5, September and is the largest petroleum and mineral geoscience conference in Australasia. The theme for the conference […]