Achieve high-production acquisition of 2D and 3D seismic data with Terrex Seismic.
High production acquisition can be achieved by utilising various combinations of hardware and software to maximise the amount of Vibrator Points (VPs) acquired within the seismic crews’ productive hours per day.
To increase production rates, Terrex Seismic uses a combination of:
- Nodal recording systems
- High throughput node harvesting
- Multiple fleets of seismic vibrators
- Source-driven acquisition
- Slip-sweep acquisition
- Customised non-linear sweep designs
- Extended or 24-hour/day field operations
- Helicopter assisted acquisition
High-production acquisition techniques help to reduce costs per linear and square kilometre and lead to higher-resolution 2D and 3D imaging.
How clients benefit
High-production acquisition techniques allow clients to acquire large volumes of high resolution 2D and 3D data without drastically increasing costs per linear and square kilometre or recording duration. The ability to acquire more VPs and move a greater number of receivers per production day allows Terrex Seismic to provide our clients with high quality geophysical data that is densely sampled with improved resolution and a high signal to noise ratio.
The Terrex Seismic advantage
Terrex Seismic is the only Australian company with the capacity to provide our clients with the complete suite of high-production acquisition techniques.
In order to do this Terrex Seismic maintains:
- Australia’s largest fleets of seismic vibrators
- Australia’s highest-capability vibrator control electronics
- Australia’s largest nodal recording system channel count
- Experienced technical and operational personnel